How long have you been singing and playing piano?
Voice 7 years, under the instruction of Rebecca Kier, Carolyn Kahl, and Dale Dietert.
Piano 5 years, under the instruction of Evelyn White, Erin Palmer, and Hannah Payne.
Type of band experience:
As a classical singer, rather than bands I have instead been a part of many musical theater productions including Guys and Dolls (Sarah), Ragtime, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of Penzance, and Oliver!, among others. I’ve also been involved in many choirs, including the Concert Choir at Southern Methodist University, the Chamber Choir of Cobb County Center for Excellence in Performing Arts, Georgia Allstate Choirs, District Honor Choruses, Spivey Hall Chorus, and Georgia’s Governor’s Honors Program Vocal Major Chorus. While studying at the Cobb County Center for Performing Arts, I was a member of the Eighteen Voice Ensemble and the Trio Ensemble.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s of Music degree in Vocal Performance at Southern Methodist University.
- Former student at the Cobb County Center for Excellence in the Performing Arts (CCCEPA), from which I received the following awards and positions:
- Soprano Section Leader
- “Most Outstanding Student in Chamber Choir”
- “CCCEPA Rising Star Award”
- “Personal Achievement Award in Voice”
- “Model Choral Student”
- “Vocal Leadership Award”
- Participant in Georgia’s Governor’s Honors Program (Vocal Major)
- Participant in Georgia’s All-State Chorus for all applicable years (6)