How long have you been playing guitar, ukulele and banjo?
Over 10 years
I started music during my elementary school years. Over the course of my musical experience, I have learned several instruments such as Guitar, Banjo, Ukulele, and fundamentals in Mandolin and Piano. I went to Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts having learned several genres of music. I also have strengths in Music Therapy for physically and mentally handicapped children, and I am currently working with a student who has a mental disability (short term memory loss) and improving his overall functions through music.
Aside from my studies, I have also performed in several ensembles through High School and perform locally in the DFW area currently. I have experience in all genres of music ranging from Blues, Acoustic, Latin, Rock, Pop, and Classical.
- I have played for over 10 years and have been an active guitar teacher in Dallas for over 4 years
- Performed in numerous Ensembles at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Competed in UIL State for Classical Guitar receiving a 1 (best rating) in Solo Performance 2011-2013
- Performed in numerous gigs around the DFW area from venues such as House of Blues to Opening Bell Coffee
- Organized and operated many musical showcases for Guitar Center